Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Help On Demand uses the speed of today’s mobile technology to quickly connect consumers with experts in mere seconds. We got our start in the healthcare space by working with the Federal government and state-based insurance Marketplaces by connecting consumers needing help with purchasing health insurance to licensed insurance brokers. We have grown into a highly regarded organization known for state- of-the-art technology, exceptional customer service, nimbleness, and continued innovation.
Help On Demand is looking for an experienced Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, providing proof of concept or general look and feel, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, this role will help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s near term and long-term vision.
- Support with innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Strategically incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to approve acceptance testing
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Partner with account management and sales to analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
Product Owner Qualifications and Skills
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Ability to work and collaborate with high profile clients
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar field. Position is based in the Denver, CO, and will continue as virtual with meetings in the office as needed.
In addition to this phenomenal career opportunity, Help On Demand offers the following benefits package which includes:
- Competitive base pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BigWave Systems dba Help On Demand is an Equal Opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must process authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.